Crossroads Percussion is an established 501(c)(3) public charity. Monetary donations will be used in a variety of ways to support the organization, including:
- Purchasing equipment, drumheads, sticks/mallets, silks, etc.
- Supporting the design, educational, and support staff
- Enhancing uniforms and program elements (paint, props, etc)
- Funding travel and facilities fees
The button above will direct you to an easy, secure PayPal donation site. You can choose to use a credit or debit card WITHOUT making a PayPal account. Alternatively, if you would prefer to mail a check, please email us for further details (Checks payable to Crossroads Percussion).
If you would like your donation to be used in a specific way, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to discuss specifics.
This is NOT a proper way to pay dues/fees for individual members.
It takes an immense amount of "behind-the-scenes" work to get Crossroads Percussion ready for performances. Some potential ways to volunteer include (but are not limited to):
- Sewing uniforms and uniform accessories
- Preparing and maintaining program elements (props)
- Providing housing in the Des Moines area
- Providing assistance with trailer and equipment transportation.
If you would like to discuss potential volunteer opportunities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to work with you!
XRP Apparel and merchandise
Crossroads Percussion is supported by P&M Apparel, a Central-Iowa family business specializing in custom embroidery and screen printing. Through their customized online shop, supporters of XRP are able to purchase custom merchandise. XRP receives a percentage of all sales, so anybody is able to support our organization and spread awareness by purchasing apparel and merchandise!
Custom apparel sales are closed for the 2018 season.